Travel and Hotel Information
The GrainCom Events team welcomes all those attending or would like to attend. We want to bring to your attention the positive latest Swiss rules regarding COVID situation and all needed information to make your journey easier.
Travel with confidence in present Covid situation
We wanted to bring to your attention the latest Swiss rules regarding COVID based on Swiss Government last communication on the office website :
Coronavirus: New rules for entry to Switzerland and for people vaccinated abroad to access the COVID certificate:
For GrainCom21 it presently means in general:
As a Covid-free event, GrainCom will apply the following upon entrance:
- Access to indoor events for people aged 16 and over is restricted to holders of a valid COVID certificate*
- Entry checks with the COVID certificate: The event organisers will check the validity of the COVID certificate and against matching photo identification (e.g. ID card, passport, driving licence, residence permit, student card)
*Covid certificate is issued:
- To fully vaccinated people
- To people with a negative PCR test (max 72h) /or antigen test (max 48h)
We also want to make your journey easier to plan by giving you all the needed information with useful following links:
Foreign travelers entry form:
The Travelcheck allows you to check whether and under what conditions you can enter Switzerland.
Please note that GrainCom organizers will obey all Government rules regarding the checking of a COVID certificate for all those attending GrainCom21.
There will also be freely available numerous hand sterilizers and masks available.
Should you have any question regarding all this please do not hesitate contacting the GrainCom Team !
Hotels cancellation policies update
The following cancellation policy apply to all of our offers and hotels partners:
- Free cancellation 8 days prior arrival
- 1 day charged if cancellation is made after 7 day prior arrival